"Sisterhood is many things. It's a warn smile on a cold and rainy day, a friendly hug, a cheerful hello... It's all that a good and lasting friendship is, only better. It's treasured. It's sacred. It's knowing that there will always be someone there for you. It's dreams shared, and goals achieved. It's counting on others and being counted on. It is real."
Hey Yall,
So I was doing pretty good job at not missing missing my own chapter sisters. Now don't get me wrong, I very much do miss my sisters, but today it hit me like a brick wall just how much I miss them and knowing that I should be going back to school with this week. It hit me when Beta Sigma was practicing there preference ceremony. Like always at preference ceremonies I was water works. If I wasn't already in Alpha Sigma Alpha and got invited back to their preference night, I would join in a heart beat!
They wrote their own ceremony, which is so touching, sincere, and deep. All the ladies were crying while doing the run through. I wish other chapters could sit through their preference ceremony because they are going to win over so many girls with it. I can not wait to see the real live one.
To my Epsilon Eta Sisters,
I have learned from being out on the road since June that you are not allow. Your sisters are always there even though they may not be there physically they are there in spirit. And I have learned that it does not matter if they are your chapter sister or just an Alpha Sigma Alpha Sigma sister, a sister is always there when you turn around. I have found Alpha Sigma Alpha sisters everywhere that I can always turn to and count on. So to, my sisters, I just wanted to share this with you:
May the angels protect you
Trouble neglect you
And sisters accept you when its time to go home
May you always have plenty
The glass never empty
Know in your belly
You're never alone
May your tears come from laughing
You find sisters worth having
With every year passing
They mean more than gold
May you win but stay humble
Smile more than grumble
And know when you stumble
You're never alone
Never alone
I'll be in every beat of your heart
When you face the unknown
Wherever you fly
This isn't goodbye
A sister's love will follow you, stay with you
You're never along
Well I have to be honest
As much as I wanted
I'm not gonna promise that the cold winds won't blow
So when hard times have found you
And your fears surround you
Wrap my love around you
You're never alone
-Alpha Love, Linds

No comments:
Post a Comment