Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I've Got The Magic In Me




A girl should be three things...
classy, fabulous, and 
an Alpha Sig

Hey yall!

Well I have two important things to share!
1. Beta Sigma had an extremely successful recruitment this fall! They were over quota by 2 and over campus total by 35! I am extremely proud of them and all the hard work they put in the two weeks I was there. I knew they had it them and so glad they made it.

Second Day of Recruitment
2. I had a really hard time saying good bye once again to the chapter. I feel felt at home again with Beta Sigma and the ladies there are amazing. They made feel a part of the chapter. While I was in a meeting before I left I came back to my room where I had a note left from one of the girls! It was so thoughtful. As well as, I received a Thank You card from all the girls! I felt so special and it was nice of them.
The girls and I on my last night!
Well, here are some pictures of my visit to Beta Sigma.
First Day Decorations



Day Two Decorations

Day Three Decorations


Well, now I am at Penn Colony in Williamsport, PA! It is completely different from where I have been. So recruitment will be different to since the school is 85% male!

No comments:

Post a Comment