"I throw my hands up in the air sometimes,
Saying AYO, Gotta let go,
I wanna celebrate and live my life"
Hey Yall,
So last night I went with the ladies of the Beta Sigma Chapter to Bear Bash which is hosted by Missouri State University. It was open to all the students at Missouri State. The sororities and fraternities use it to promote Greek Life and get freshman to sign up to go through recruitment.
| The ladies of Beta Sigma Chapter |
During Bear Bash they had a Flash Mob dance with members from every sorority and fraternity. It was pretty awesome. They dance to Dynamite by Taio Cruz.
| Flash Mob |
So everywhere I go I try to take a picture with the main statue on campus. Last night I took two with the Bear because that is Missouri State University's mascot.
| Emily, President of Beta Sigma, and I Doing Grrrrr |
| Emily and I |
That is all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment