The stars will always shine,
Our love will never end.
As long as we are sisters,
We'll always be true friends.
Alpha Sigma Alpha is always the one,
Whenever there is love, there's always Alpha Sigma.
Do, Do, Do Do Do
Always Alpha Sigma
Recruitment started on Sunday, August 15th and ended yesterday, August 19th. They had 95 women going through recruitment!
![]() |
| The ladies of the first day of formal recruitment. House Tours Night Second day of formal recruitment. Sisterhood Night Third day of formal recruitment. Philanthropy Night |
![]() |
| Fourth day of formal recruitment. Preference Night |
Well yesterday was Bid Day at Pittsburg State University. I wasn’t able to be there for Bid Day because I’m at Missouri State University. But I was with them in spirit and wore my bid day shirt they gave me.
I am so proud of these girls because they did amazing job at recruitment all this week. They received 25 new ladies. They reached quota and total. Quota was 24, they made quota and had 1 quota addition. They went from 63 members before recruitment to 88 members after recruitment. They are well over total. Total is 75 on the campus.
![]() |
| The new ladies of Eta Eta! Fall New Member Class 2010 |
![]() |
The seniors of Eta Eta |
![]() |
| The juniors of Eta Eta |









No comments:
Post a Comment